LHS is a specialty company that focuses on the embedded computer boards business
(sales, support, maintenance). Clients include Artesyn Embedded Technologies, Abaco Systems, Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions, VadaTech, and GE Automation (VME, VPX, MTCA, ATCA, CPCI, COMe, PMC, XMC, etc.).
Founded in July 1999, LHS has a mission to provide strong, long-term customer support.
The LHS focus is on real-time embedded boards and systems business, using open-standard system architecture, and on providing excellent software and firmware support on VxWorks and Real-Time Linux
LHS handles most products supporting VxWorks Board Support Packages. This is why LHS offers the best customer support and evaluations of the software environment (OS/BSP/driver), along with numerous tools including high-speed digital oscilloscopes, analyzers, JTAG, and more.
- Flexible, value-add services that big companies often cannot support
- Solutions (such as VxWorks BSP driver production and modifications) and packaging and integration services with boot ROM construction
- Experienced engineers who provide technical and quality support with VxWorks and Wind River Linux
- Environment facilities, including coating services and testing in temperature and humidity control chambers
- All incoming and outgoing tests (visual and functional), plus customized detail function tests according to the client's specifications
- Long-term EOL products support
4-2-33 Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-Ku, TOKYO, Japan, 169-0075
Aerospace & Defense
Titanium Cloud ecosystem
Introducing Wind River Titanium Cloud, the ecosystem of products around Wind River Titanium Server for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
Developing and maintaining a board support package (BSP) requires a dedicated embedded software staff with expertise on the hardware, the operating system, and optional software stacks.
Wind River Partner Program Brochure
The Wind River Partner Program provides a scalable platform for our partners to optimize, validate, and market compelling joint value propositions to our existing and growing base of customers.
A Crayon Simple Look at Wind River
A three-minute video describing in simple terms what Wind River is, the extraordinary things that we helps our customers do, and why now is a particularly exciting time to be here.